Extension of the existing administration complex by constructing a one-storey new building to serve as the offices of the customs department. Simultaneous reconstruction of the whole entrance area and of the outdoor spaces on the exterior of the building, as well as renovation and conversion of the existing office buildings and of the warehouses.
New construction of offices and a canteen as a connecting element between two existing office sections. Design of an accompanying courtyard area with pond, as well as an island with plants and and another one with lighting.
Art elements on the building: Lothar Ä. Heinzle
Gross floor area: 20.145m²
Net floor area: 19.455m²
Gross volume: 141.700m³
Structural engineers: Gmeiner Haferl Zivilingenieure ZT GmbH
Prinz Eugen Strasse 80/9, 1040 Wien-AT
Building physics: Ingenieurbüro Dr. Walter Prause
Electrical Engineering: Ing. Büro Künzl